I revisited the same two locations as found in WIP #2. The reasoning behind this was so I could experiment with how I place people within the scene.
I have made two more composites for my Body of Work. They follow the same strategy of putting people who were there in the same place but at different times into the same image. However, this time I have revisited scenes I’d already photographed at to see how the scenes (and the people within them) had changed.
I have decided to introduce a 'Work in Progress' to my Body of Work blog so that I can show what I'm working on more incrementally instead of just assignments and other major work/research.
I eventually decided to try out making a papier-mâché ball out of photographs printed on plain paper and other articles on Deptford. I found the process time-consuming but rewarding and it did make me think about how photographs are used and their context, rather than solely the final photograph.